Romance is in the air. So what are you wearing for your date?
A sexy dress with a plunging neckline?
Jeans and a pretty top?
A feminine dress that his mom might approve?
How about your makeup? You could look more stunning than ever with the right makeup. Now what would be appropriate for the date?
What does he like?
If naturally pretty types appeal to him, goth makeup would turn him off. Natural looking makeup would be your best bet.
If he likes girls that are sweet and soft, dragon lady makeup might scare him off. Something soft and pretty would work.
If he prefers dangerous women, sultry lips or smokey eyes for that vamp look would probably work.
In any case, you could wear your regular makeup, or you could try something different.
The eye makeup is the toughest to do, so this article would focus on your eyes.
For a romantic date, go for the radiant, pretty look, rather than ice lady or goth, unless, he is a goth boy or someone who prefers ice to warmth.
1. Pick a main eye shadow color that flatter you.
If you have warm skin tones, go for corals, salmons, peaches and browns as the main eye shadow color. Coral eye shadow over the entire eyelid, balanced with a smokey charcoal or dark brown in the crease of the lid and a shimmery beige for highlights.
If you have cool skin tones, are your eyes blue or green? Do they have blue or green flecks? An eye shadow in that exact shade of blue or green as the main shadow color would bring out your gorgeous eye color. If your eyes are dark brown or black, a contrasting color like lilac might work better.
2. Use a pale shimmer for your highlighter
If your skin color is warm, go for a pale gold highlighter or a shimmery warm beige or very pale shimmery peach. If you are dark, go for an amber or a darker gold. If your skin color is cool, go for a silver, cool beige or a pale pink for your highligher.
3. Line your eyes with an eye pencil then go over the line with a eye shadow in a matching shade so it would last.
4. If you have dark circles under the eyes, hide them with concealer makeup [http://www.cheapestsale.com/health/concealer.html]. Before you put on makeup, you might want to lie down with a slice of cucumber over each closed eye to reduce the puffiness.
5. When you line your eyes, apply or remove eye makeup, never tug the delicate skin around the eyes. You may cause wrinkles to form earlier because of rough handling.
6. Have a cotton bud and eye makeup remover handy in case of mistakes. You can dip the cotton bud in eye makeup and use that to erase mascara smudges or makeup mishaps.
7. Finish off with mascara. Making it clump free is tricky. Read How to apply mascara [http://www.cheapestsale.com/health/mascara.html] for step by step instructions on applying mascara.