Do you want to shed extra pounds by burning calories but hate diet food and strenuous exercise? Listed here are the easiest ways to burn extra 300 calories during your day.
1. Dance – Join aerobics classes near you or simply tune in to a workout playlist in your favorite music app and have some dance at home. Shake your body for one hour. You will burn up to 300 calories.
2. Walk – Avoid sitting down at one place for longer and take some walk. Have a brisk walk for an hour and 21 minutes to burn 303 calories. Seems boring? Split it up into five 20-minute quick sessions throughout the day. Walk your dog, walk to work, or exercise your legs on treadmill.
3. Stand up – Have desk job? Be sure to stand for a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes throughout a day to burn 303 calories.
4. Clean up – Scrub, mop, setup furniture, vacuum, and de-clutter your space to keep your home in excellent condition to burn 301 calories within an hour and half.
5. Keep running – Go out with your dog or kids, play soccer, or just run around for 34 minutes to burn 308 calories.
6. Lace up the skates – Live up your childhood memories again with outdoor or indoor ice skating for 38 minutes to burn 302 calories.
7. Stretch yourself – You can burn 300 calories with fast-paced vinyasa yoga for an hour and 7 minutes. Perform morning and evening yoga sessions yourself or take a class of power yoga.
8. Jumping Jack – Do jumping jacks for four minutes by setting an alarm every hour. It is the fastest way to burn 300 calories or more in 8 mini sessions to uplift your mood.
9. Skiing – It is fun-filled adventure activity which doesn't feel like hard work. Within 45 minutes, you can burn up to 306 calories within just 45 minutes.
10. Jump – Even if you don't have jump rope, you can still jump for at least 13 minutes two times a day to burn 310 calories.
When it comes to lose weight and work out several times every week, you need a routine that'll help you get best results within less time. There are tricks for personal training that can help you achieve a slimmer and well-shaped body if they are done properly.
According to the American College of Sports Medicine, you can control your metabolism for around 24 hours after exercise by adding just another twist to your exercise routines, i.e. intervals.
If you exercise for up to 30 minutes and you love walking, you can add a burst of jogging for up to 30 seconds in every 5 minutes. As you get fitter, you can easily improve the interval length and reduce the segments to 4 minutes. The cardio can add a great metabolism boost to your body.
When your heart and other parts of the body need fuel all the time, you can do little things to fulfill your metabolic needs. Your muscles are also changeable which also need regular feeding. You need to make them larger and they will need more calories all day and night. With the help of different moves, you can easily target all the important muscle groups in the body. You can easily get through the whole routine within just 30 minutes. You should aim for do it for at least 2 to 3 times a week and your muscles will definitely become furnaces which can burn extra calories before turning them into fat. Aim to do push-ups (on shoulders, chest, and arms), row, lunge, reverse dip, squats and other exercises.
Note: Calories estimated on a person who weighs 150 pounds or less.